• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to

Fayzbones, Thirdgreenham, and Goldust for IMMEDIATE payment for books sold in the Marketplace.

Thank you (thumbs u

Got the package safe and sound. Thanks! (thumbs u

Andy

Major kudos to cloudofwit , lizards2 , HouseofComics, capt_comics, Park , bigfiver69 , and Hedge for purchases in my latest war comic selling thread. These fine gents made it a near-complete sell out! :acclaim:

Thanks very much, guys!!! (worship)(worship)(worship) Much appreciated! (thumbs u

Andy

Big Kudos to

Marvelguy for a DD131. Good packaging, good grading, fast shipping.

FT 88 For ASM 122, ASM 300 , Detective 475 & 476. All graded on point, and shipped safe and fast.

Flaming Telepath LOOOOONG Overdue. For books I bought in his last auction. Great guy to do business with.

GAMBIT for another DD131 nice HG copy for a great price ! Great shipping also !

Look forward to doing business with you guys again in the future :headbang:

(thumbs u You're welcome!

Huge Props out to COMICDOC!!

He was very helpful and informative. He may be somewhat new to the forums (as am I), but comics arrived in great shape and packaging. I highly recommend buying books off him whenever possible because great service, and great collection.

Kudos to ft88 for a great hulk 210 and a awesome Giant-size super-stars, first time ive read that book :banana: loved it (thumbs u

Huge Props out to COMICDOC!!

He was very helpful and informative. He may be somewhat new to the forums (as am I), but comics arrived in great shape and packaging. I highly recommend buying books off him whenever possible because great service, and great collection.

Thank you it was my pleasure. (thumbs u

Kudos to

Nik for a couple of sweet slabs,a couple of nice looking raw books and a very nice looking freebie! (worship)

Cd4ever John for a stack of BA books that almost broke the bank with the free shipping I got. :acclaim:

As per usual with these guys they rule and send parcels that arrive safely. thanks dudes! :foryou:

Kudos to

Nik for a couple of sweet slabs,a couple of nice looking raw books and a very nice looking freebie! (worship)

Cd4ever John for a stack of BA books that almost broke the bank with the free shipping I got. :acclaim:

As per usual with these guys they rule and send parcels that arrive safely. thanks dudes! :foryou:

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, you got free shipping? :cry:

Kudos to

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, you got free shipping? :cry:
4.08 lbs :roflmao:

I'll keep the kudos to cd4ever rolling...just received my package with three very sweet DCs: an Action, an Adventure, and a Tec. :cloud9:

And also a kudos to bigfiver69 for another DC, a very nice copy of Our Army at War #250. :banana: