• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to GreatEscape for helping break me in by purchasing Zoo Funies #2 from me.

Kudos to PitBoss as well for the welcome and encouragement.

My only regret is the number of years I haven't tried to sell anything online--kudos to this forum for an accessible, reasonably sane place to start. Thank you to all who've helped another newb learn the ropes so far.

Cheers! Leon@virtualeon.com

Mucho KUDOS to joker-fish on being super-understanding with some cracked slabs that arrived. One he knew about prior to shipping, but the other happened during transit. Having sold a few slabs in my day, I know these things can happen, and I just want to say that I truly appreciate understanding buyers like joker-fish and he gets my highest recommendation! (thumbs u

Mucho KUDOS to joker-fish on being super-understanding with some cracked slabs that arrived. One he knew about prior to shipping, but the other happened during transit. Having sold a few slabs in my day, I know these things can happen, and I just want to say that I truly appreciate understanding buyers like joker-fish and he gets my highest recommendation! (thumbs u

Right back at you buddy, let me know when you have some more slabbed mads!

A+++ seller for sure!

Double Kudos to TupennyConan for being patient with his shipment (finally arrived today :applause:) and for the securely packaged/shipped sweet Treasury I picked-up :D

Double Double KUDOS to comicwiz for being a great buyer/seller & a fun guy to chat with via PM. I fell like I've known J for years!!

:applause:

Well, my VCC books from Jeffreykli arrived today.

Their condition confirms my belief that the man cannot grade. Wildly undershot the numbers here :o , resulting in a fabulous deal for moi. :jokealert:

Packing? Bulletproof. :applause:

Great communication and doesn't mind dealing with someone half a world away.

All in all ^^

Thanks to the following for recent and VCC purchases from me:

Ian_Levine :whatthe:

innocuous

wasonff

njyoder1982

kidcolt

Ernster

Duffman_Comics

Fastballspecial

KingofRulers

AlecHolland

Marvelcollector

mr.mylar

jacks2start

heffdog116 (Gone Phishin')

Blue808

loboagain

Jason Truong

JohnT

capt_comics

I appreciate it! :foryou:

Thanks also to the following for selling me some very nice books: :banana:

Jimm94

Point Five

FlyingDonut

Kudos to Brasseye

For parting with an awsome CGC 9.4 OHIO pedigreed copy of Sub-Mariner #1.

Stace went above & beyond in working with me in obtaining this 68 ped copy of a lovely book.

We share similar collecting habits & I know it was not an easy decision for Brass to let the book go.

Stace. I thank you once again. (worship)

Regards,

Russ... (thumbs u

65953.jpg.605f12416f62439bc0c5a3f3ded1c37a.jpg

Edited by AussieRuss