• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

many KUDOS to MCMILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love finding a book in the same Area code. Book was shipped out yesterday, at my doorstep less than a half a day later. Great packaging on one of my favorite covers, Exciting 45.

Also, special thanks to BLUE. Without you, this transaction could not have been made possible. I owe you one. :headbang:

Both of these guys are extremely stand up!!

many KUDOS to MCMILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love finding a book in the same Area code. Book was shipped out yesterday, at my doorstep less than a half a day later. Great packaging on one of my favorite covers, Exciting 45.

Also, special thanks to BLUE. Without you, this transaction could not have been made possible. I owe you one. :headbang:

Both of these guys are extremely stand up!!

I'm glad you like it. Thanks for paying so fast. It's conforting to know that it isn't far from home. :grin:

More of the same old news from Flaming Telepath.

I bought some books from the Virtual CC. (thumbs u , but before they were sent, Nick offered a few others I hadn't considered at very attractive prices and then really bent over when it came to shipping :applause:

Communication and packing First Class as usual.

Highest Recommendation, as ever (worship) .

Major KUDOs to flaming telepath for what might just be the sweetest 6.0 I've ever laid my precious eyes on! :cloud9:

Perfect packaging to shuttle this beauty across the pond to my ever-lovin hands...and fantastic communication and just plain great to work with...couldn't be happier...I guess you could call this a PERFECT transaction! :headbang:

THANKS AGAIN Nick! (worship)

FantasticFour2-1.jpg