• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos out to:

--dzminn for a great Time magazine Superman cover from '88 (Superman turns 50) and a Jetsons promo item. :cloud9: And the freebies tossed in were appreciated as well.

Thanks so much Scott (cloudofwit). Super-fast payment and a great guy, can't ask for anything more!

Always a pleasure (thumbs u

Kudos to hesdeadjim, who came across a cool signed print of a girl in a playing card print dress. He gave it to me for the price of shipping. (thumbs u However, when the safely packed print arrived, I saw it cost twice what he thought it would and he never bothered to ask for me to send him difference. ^^

The print he shipped from Germany:

print.jpg

Kudos to hesdeadjim, who came across a cool signed print of a girl in a playing card print dress. He gave it to me for the price of shipping. (thumbs u However, when the safely packed print arrived, I saw it cost twice what he thought it would and he never bothered to ask for me to send him difference. ^^

Kudos to PokerKid for sending it anyways (thumbs u

Glad you liked it!

Many thanks to DiceX for a sweet SA 205, terms on payment, and extremely safe shipping! (thumbs u

Kudos back at you. Thanks, electricprune! :foryou:

Major kudos to trmoore54 and senbi575 for some very nice slabbed books. Both guys were great to deal with and I hope to deal with both again in the future. :applause:

Thanks and KUDOs for gaz973 as well...great communication and an overall great transaction...THANKS AGAIN Garry!

Did you send the difference anyway?