• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to the following, for super fast payments, and generally just being a joy to deal with, thank you (worship) (worship)

JazzMan

(worship) (worship) :cloud9:

Thanks to Sharon for a easy and pleasant transaction...everyone should be as diligent as skypinkblu in their dealings on these boards.

Kudos to Aces for a great deal on a huge box full of SA Marvels (thumbs u that three (!!!) different customs departments felt the need to examine for about a week each doh!

Also Kudos to trmoore54 for a batch of old Strange Tales issues and the effort he put into making the deal right (worship)

Kudos to Arrgh! for a nice batch of low-to-mid grade Conans! They were very well packaged, grading was spot on to under-graded in some cases, and he kindly threw in some extra issues of the barbarian!

For a first-time seller, Jim did a great job by me! (thumbs u

Boy, am I behind on kudos...

kudos to spiderman-on-tilt for a great looking batch of ASM. Spot on grading as well (thumbs u . I wish I would have snagged that Crisis set as well :(

THANKS, I pride myself on accurate grading. :hi:

Kudos to Aces for a great deal on a huge box full of SA Marvels (thumbs u that three (!!!) different customs departments felt the need to examine for about a week each doh!

Also Kudos to trmoore54 for a batch of old Strange Tales issues and the effort he put into making the deal right (worship)

Major KUDOs as well to hesdeadjim for the purchase and an absolute pleasure to deal with!

...hope future opportunities present themselves! :headbang:

Kudos to the following forum members for the excellent transactions. (worship)

Sellers:

Foolkiller

Worldsbestcomics

Wrightson_fan

comicdey

Buyers:

alecholland

campued1010

capt_comics

gorgoguy

Ze-man

LordRahl