• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

And kudos for recent help with my collection(in advance applies to books not received yet but I'm positive I will be happy with):

Foolkiller (in advance)

Marvelguy34

Pitboss(in advance)

sborock (for the possibly pressed books in advance)

Mac Man (in advance)

Buck Biggins (in advance)

Thank you for fast payment and great communication!

Kudos to Vtcomics for a cool Crippen book and a completely messed up Fantastic Four #8. Just the way I like it! :headbang:

And more Kudos to Pitboss and Jonjesper for two very cool donations to Arex's wrestling charity that I was lucky enough to win and that showed up together in one package ( (thumbs u Shawn! (thumbs u ) on my doorstep today. My first SS slab (The Walking Dead) and a very cool sketched Doug Mahnke playing card.

You guys rock! :headbang:

Kudos to Designer Toast for a nice pile of Swamp Thing and Spider-Man books (plus some fun freebies!) :golfclap:

Thanks for the purchase and that lightning fast payment (thumbs u Be sure to let me know what you think of that HOS 92 story.

Big KUDOS to VTCOMICS for the CAP #75 (and along with it taking my slab virginity :o )

It was unexpected but eventually had to happen, although I had hoped to ward it off by

only buying cracked slabs or asking that they be cracked before shipping.

But I did quickly break the seals and now know all its secrets and warts.

Its time to scratch another one off the list and add a new one to the sig.

Thanks for a shipment that kept below the duty radar (thumbs u

Got Mask #1 or #2?