• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to greggy for sending me the hate mail! Keep them coming bro! (worship)
(shrug)

I have been drinking so I am not responsible for any posts I have made in the last hour :devil:

:acclaim:

Kudos to HOTFLIPS! I needed help protecting my GA. Jeff was very friendly, spoke to him on the phone for a few minutes, and very helpful with all my noob questions. Definitely give him a call or use his website for your comic supplies

(Jeff, I expect my $50 gift certificate soon for giving you this plug)

Kudos to comicwiz for a sweet Hulk #6. Thanks Joseph!

Shark

The pleasure was all mine Mike - a positive marketplace sale to an outstanding board member, and shark2557 definitely gets my highest recommendation! (thumbs u

Mega Mio for 2 beautiful EC books.

Michael is a real standup seller and I don't just say that because he closed the sale with me standing up in a North Toronto subway mall.

He was even gracious enough to accept Canadian $$ which saved him paypal fees and me shipping and needless premiums on exchange.

Thanks again Michael.

And to the guy who :roflmao: when I suggested Canadian forumites could do this and save letme say :P and :makepoint: