• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to the Regent of Romance and forum legend, greggy, for three exquisite examples of the four color art (aka overgraded junk). Received as quickly as Canada Post could muster, and packaged so well that only my time as an apprentice field surgeon in the Foreign Legion allowed me to extricate it from its travelling tomb. Kudos to you, Greg.

Kudos to the Regent of Romance and forum legend, greggy, for three exquisite examples of the four color art (aka overgraded junk). Received as quickly as Canada Post could muster, and packaged so well that only my time as an apprentice field surgeon in the Foreign Legion allowed me to extricate it from its travelling tomb. Kudos to you, Greg.

'bout time, turd

'bout time, turd

Translation: Your welcome.

'bout time, turd

Translation: Your welcome.

(worship)

Kudos to joeypost for shipping 2 CGC books purchased from arexcrooke and sborock to me in a timely manner and extremely safe.

Kudos to arexcrooke and sborock for selling me these sweet books as well.

Kudos to The Resurrection for a couple of great Detectives and some soooooper fast shipping to England.

Cheers mate (thumbs u

And who sold me the Tec #381?? I deleted the PM and I've been buying so much stuff lately I forgot who I bought from :eek:

Kudos to you too for some super speedy delivery and a great book!