• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Skynwalker for two nice SS slabs and a GI Joe 21 Rengar edition (thumbs u Well packaged and protected. the package took a nasty puncture to the side, but the books weren't damaged due to the extra care in triple wrapping :)

This guy is my cheapy slab dealer for my cheapry slab addiction :insane:

Thanks again!

Kudos to BB-Gun and esquirecomics for a pair of recent transactions.

There were a few others from awhile back I forgot to mention too.

You know who you are. :hi:

Late thanks to JazzMan, Mutant Manatee, Cimm, rjpb, 143ksk, Point Five, mr_highgrade, and comicgrinder for buying and quick payment for some of my EC's, WDCS, and Omnibus. Much appreciated (thumbs u

Kudos to the following boardies who purchased and paid promptly for books in my VCC and post-VCC selling threads:

SolitaireOne

Scrooge

Comixlawboy

sborock

Also, kudos to Jeffreykli for shipping out my VCC winnings promptly. The books were well packaged, and he even sent me a few books that were higher graded than initially agreed upon :o

Kudos to Cujobyte (Nick) for a nice ASM 120, 127 and 192. Well packed and shipped very quickly. :banana:

Thanks,

John

Right back at ya John for the quick payment, and smooth transaction!! Hope you enjoy the books!!!

Nick

Kudos to JohnT for a beautiful Two Fisted Tales 40 from the VCC! :thumbsup:

Nice clean book with a purty George Evans Bi-Plane aerial combat cover :cloud9:

Quick and secure packaging too :headbang:

Kudos to GreatEscape for the safe packaging of two books bought in his VCC auction, plus a great bonus CGC GA book. (All the more surprising that he tossed in considering my failing memory caused him unneeded hassle.)