• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big Ole Kudos to thehumantorch for an awesome FF #60 and Hulk #144 plus Doom freebies to boot.

I bought these books as a X-mas gift for my brother and he will be more than pleased!

Right back at you, super easy to deal with. Hope your brother likes the comics and so glad they showed up before Christmas.

Kudos to joker-fish for shipping a nice copy of Kingdom Come #2! Thankfully he wrapped the book with wax paper because somehow half of the actual package seemed to have been dipped in oil (or some similar lubricant), soaking everything except for the slab inside. Phew, that was a close one!

HUGE Kudos to The Resurrection for a lush GA Batman #94 and an absolutely blindingly white Batman #261! Great books and a top class service yet again. Cheers Pat (thumbs u

Kudos to Nik

For some books from the VCC, another book he subbed for me (came back 9.8 of course) and for using my cruddy book in the grading contest(Kazar #1)

All books arrived in perfect condition. A great person to deal with.

Merry Christmas everybody.

HUGE Kudos to The Resurrection for a lush GA Batman #94 and an absolutely blindingly white Batman #261! Great books and a top class service yet again. Cheers Pat (thumbs u

Glad you like them Gav (thumbs u

Always a pleasure dealing with you (worship)

KUDOS to COUNT i just completed my FIRST transaction on the selling boards and was very happy with the results. Timely delivery and grading was good and the prices where awesome. Thanks Count I hope to make many more deal here on the boards.

Thanks

cookie