• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Rich_Henn for a couple of sweet CGC 9.8 Zeck books (Web #32 and PPTSS #131) along with a sharp CGC 9.6 PPTSS #29.

Well packed, SPEEDY delivery and great to deal with! Thanks, Rich. :hail:

GINORMOUS KUDOS to Dave, The HUMANTORCH, for three very tightly graded books, packaged extremely well, and he's just a great person to deal with...(even if he does call me "girl";)

Send him cookies, he deserves them! (worship) oh and failing that, check his next thread;) ...oh wait, don't, I don't need competition! hm

Thanks Sharon, your rock girl. I should start colouring my text in red. Imitation is the sincerest form of imitation. Last day to send your cookies folks. Great prices for the price of a dozen cookies.

Excuse me for butting in, but "Imitation is the sincerest form of imitation"? :makepoint: Lay off the Canadian ale up there, eh?

:baiting:

Sorry, bit under the weather with a nasty cold. I'm sick and it's snot fair.

GINORMOUS KUDOS to Dave, The HUMANTORCH, for three very tightly graded books, packaged extremely well, and he's just a great person to deal with...(even if he does call me "girl";)

Send him cookies, he deserves them! (worship) oh and failing that, check his next thread;) ...oh wait, don't, I don't need competition! hm

Thanks Sharon, your rock girl. I should start colouring my text in red. Imitation is the sincerest form of imitation. Last day to send your cookies folks. Great prices for the price of a dozen cookies.

Excuse me for butting in, but "Imitation is the sincerest form of imitation"? :makepoint: Lay off the Canadian ale up there, eh?

:baiting:

Sorry, bit under the weather with a nasty cold. I'm sick and it's snot fair.

:lol: :hail:

Kudos to the following boardies:

1) eddly for a nice batch of Wolverine comics that finished out my 1 thru 100 run, plus a nice TOS #61

2) DCman for a couple of sweet Iron Man issues (#11 and #69)

3) comicseekers for a nice batch of superhero FlairPrints and a nice Spidey Mag

back at you shark2557

1) eddly for a nice batch of Wolverine comics that finished out my 1 thru 100 run, plus a nice TOS #61

Thanks [font:Century Gothic]shark2557[/font], Two thumbs up (thumbs u (thumbs u

Big thanks to you as well. :applause:

Kudos to GACollectibles, who pulled a card cover magazine for me and hunted for months to see if he came across anything else I might need. Also spot-on grading for a couple of nice Phantoms.

Kudos to:

1) KingOfRulers for a huge lot of ASMs which were packed nicely and arrived safely, a sweet ASM #197 slab, and a formidable batch of freebies, including that X-Men and New Teen Titans book from '82 that I vividly recall from childhood. :cloud9: And for accepting payments. :hail:

2) GAFLASH for a beautiful ASM #135 that was shipped super quick and...packed as if a Flash Comics #1, Action Comics #1, and Detective Comics #27 were within. I had to eat breakfast to take a break from unwrapping the layers of bubble wrap. :kidaround:

Kudos to pennynike1 for quick, safe delivery of four slabbed Robin II books - which is nearly 25% of all copies of this prestigious title ever graded.

Glad they arrived safe and sound - I spent a long time packaging those books (thumbs u

Long overdue KUDOS to:

carcrawfordfan for his fast shipping, tight grading and added a freebie!

skinny_white_boy -again, fast shipping, and for giving up his Turner CGC SS to me.

Billy the Kidd - for giving my daughters signed prints of his OA!!

Dale Roberts - for his accurate grading on his Turner books.

szelim - for a great looking ASM #121 !!!!

Rich_Henn - for his lightning fast shipping across the US.

Makmorn - for his awesome Frazetta slabbed mags!! One which is being sent for signing!!!

silverweb - for hooking me up with some Spidey Chromiums CGC 9.8's!

ivegotneatstuff -sure has neat stuff! My first SA Spideys bought on the boards!

Unknownworlds - great BM variants in pristine condition.

loboagain - for fast shipping on some McFarlane slabs!

mattbird - for a nice run of DD and American Flagg and freebies!!

GreatEscape - for a great looking Famous Funnies #211 CGC 7.0!! Which was already sent to get signed!!

Heroes Haven - for a TON of great Freebies and awesome Turner CGC SS books!

There are probably a few people who've I've missed, and I apologize for that. Once I sort out all the other transactions, I'll post again!!

Thanks to everyone I've dealt with. I've had nothing but positive transactions with everyone!!

Brian