• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Brian ( bghkoyama ) for the Speedy Payment on multiple purchases, including an Avengers 4 cgc 5.5. Thanks Brian!!

While I'm at it, Kudos to JonJesper for the great OA and an upcoming book, one of the best sellers around!! Thanks Jon!!

(thumbs u

lol... I passed the 1000 post mark without even noticing! Last time I looked, it was down in the low 900s... So KUDOS to all of my fellow boardies for making these boards interesting enough, and involving enough, for someone who was called Silent Josh in college to post 1000 times on a message board in under 7 months!

Major kudos to Lebowski . The packaging and grading were spot on, but this cat deserves kudos for more than that. I bought a metric buttload (I measured) of books from many sellers at the same time, and accidentally paid him twice. The abiding one caught it and refunded the money before I ever even noticed, and to be honest, I probably never would have noticed. Also had great communication during/after the sale.

One caveat though, involves his freebies. He gave me a lot of freebies which corresponded to my reading interests, which is great. The bad thing is, he only sent the first issue of the series. I suspect this is a sneaky move to get me hooked on more books, the rest of the run he'll sell to me later at a premium! It's like crack, the first hit is free. :D

:jokealert:

Thanks, Beau, for the too kind words! You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to doing business with you again! (thumbs u

:gossip: And yes, the first hit's always free. :grin: