• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to carcrawfordfan for my latest haul of GI Joe and Batman Adventures. Great packaging ( :censored: postal delivery person leaves the box out in the rain-he wasn't the normal delivery person). The box was drenched, but the comics were perfectly packaged and dry to the bone when I took them out.

Brian

Kudos to:

--Kree_boy for an ASM lot (get well soon, brother!)

--The Resurrection for some McFarlane ASMs and the last issue of OAAW and 1st issue of Sgt. Rock (and congrats on the little one!)

--skinny_white_boy for my first Manitoba book and some Jungle Actions as well.

--pinball for a very nicely priced ASM #13.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

A fantastic Kudos and a big Thank You to all who purchased

and paid for books from my sale yesterday. Your books will

be securely packaged and headed to the Post Office in three

hours.

Thank you to the following Gentlemen: (worship) (worship)

Jeffro

MCMiles

TupennyConan

Beaumonts

Str8rcn

REHfan

:foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou:

Edited by Fazybones

Wanted to give some love to Steve...AKA EvilAsh for selling me this: Great communication and great book! Thanks, Steve!

No problem, thanks for a prompt payment and easy transaction! (worship)

Wanted to give some love to Steve...AKA EvilAsh for selling me this: Great communication and great book! Thanks, Steve!

DellOttoSupermanBatman7.jpg

You should send that to a witness to get Dell'Otto's sig on that classic cover for NYCC.

Brian

Kudos going out to Peter Palmer for a sick looking 7.5 Signature Series TMNT #3 signed and sketched by both Eastman and Laird! It definitely looks more like a 9.2 if not for the price sticker!

And another big set of kudos to Comic Grinder because he grinds for more than just his own collection! You rock James!