• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to BigMike for some VCC junk.

Kudos to cgcworld for some toy related junk I already regret buying.

Kudos to tth2 for a beautiful Hi-Yo Silver #25 9.4 file copy! :cloud9:

Thanks Mike. Right back at ya for blindingly fast payment! (thumbs u

:screwy:

[font:Comic Sans MS]Kudos to...[/font][font:Impact]Joeypost[/font] :headbang::applause:

For very fair deals on some 9.6 Marvel Horror and most especially for not cramming (all 3) into a Flat rate box since the shipping was on him. He proved to me he cares about the books not having SCS which those shorter boxes invite. (Unless of course, you crease the top and bottom flaps to allow for more padding... even though the box is erupting from both ends)

[font:Comic Sans MS]Kudos to...[/font][font:Impact]Steve Nelsen[/font] :headbang:

For being a genuinely good-hearted guy that thinks of others and tries to make a difference in the lives of his friends. He's the kind of exceptionally rare person (like Dave Matteini and George Pantela) that don't even "have to try" like most of us to be at their best. It's natural for them. They don't play games/angles, because they simply don't see or consider them. I always wanted to be more like this, but unfortunately I do have to "work at it".

Anyway... Steve went out of his way recently and totally surprised me by doing something that really "picked me up" and made my day. I really appreciate your thinking of me Steve. Also, a shout out of appreciation to SilverRich, DiceX and JC (and a couple more that escape me due to my poor short-term memory) for their support over the last several months. It's nice to have friends that will take the time to see how you are and will make the effort.

End of 'sappy" kudos.

Kudos to GACollectibles for a great batch of books at an even better price

and

to skypinkblu for some great Marvel pre-hero monster stuff (and freebies, too!)

Flawless transactions both!

Kudos to;

Dover for some Creepy and Eerie mags, nicely packed, quickly shipped and very nice.

Pirate for some great Conan trade paperbacks at a great price and shipped quickly in excellent shape.

A big (thumbs u to both these fine boardies.

Kudos to GACollectibles for a great batch of books at an even better price

and

to skypinkblu for some great Marvel pre-hero monster stuff (and freebies, too!)

Flawless transactions both!

The pleasure was mine, you made shipping overseas a pleasure! (worship)

KUDOS TIME!

Kudos to telerites for a nice bulk lot of lower grade bronze and silver! Great reads!

Kudos to ciorac for a fast, wellpacked batch of GA DC comics, just as described.

You da man.

Kudos Kudos Kudos for service above and beyond the call of duty for ft88.

Ed Bird and I did some nice business on DC war lots, and after after his package was run through the Post Office Mangler...well, the details aren't important.

Ed sent me gratis a wonderful lot of bonus comics on his own nut, and that took much of the sting out of the Post Office spoonheads and their policies of indifference.

Made my day!

Ed, you're A-OK in my book and I look forward to your next selling thread!

Rick Santman

catrick339@aol.com

KUDOS TIME!

Kudos to telerites for a nice bulk lot of lower grade bronze and silver! Great reads!

Rick Santman

catrick339@aol.com

A kudos right back at you for the purchase - Thanks Rick. It is always great to meet new people through these boards. So many great people.

Jeff