• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to the following buyers who have bought and paid for books from my raw sales thread:

Pitboss

Joecgcmaniac

Mcschmidt

SatansProdigy

Mr.Silvestri

Fastballspecial

Gone Phishin'

parlourguy

:applause:

(thumbs u

Can't wait for these to show up ... :cloud9:

Big kudos to the following for some great books at even better prices and super packaging.

Pinball

Kudos right back at ya! :applause: Excellent transaction! I am glad you like the books!!

[font:Comic Sans MS]Flaming _Telepath[/font] - awesome 'Tecs and Bats, that's a massive boost to the collection! Tops stuff again mate, top stuff (worship) (worship) (worship)

And a belated kudos to [font:Comic Sans MS]DrWatson[/font] for that gorgeous Batman #244 CGC 9.0 SS in my sig. It took me a while to pay Nick off ( :tonofbricks: ) so I'm sorry the kudos is late!! Cheers again mate (thumbs u (worship)

Kudos to Spiderman-on-tilt and The Resurrection some superb books with rocket speed delivery in a bomb-proof cases.

Right back at ya for a quick payment... (worship)

Kudos to spiderman-on-tilt for a stack of nice and cheap modern books.

John

Right back at ya for super-fast payment! (worship)