• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks once again to the amazing bghkoyama for two super Usagi books I've wanted and some sweet freebies.

Brian, you pack like these books have to be protected for the space launch, ship faster than The Flash could keep up with, and always insert a caring note. What else can I do for you? Setup a bank account and just do direct deposit from here on out?

My hero! (thumbs u

Grateful Kudos to the following for their recent purchases and super-speedy payment. Your books are in the mail. (thumbs u

cloudofwit

bcruze

Thanks so very much!

Kudos to GA Collectibles for a few DC War books and a Spidey. All the books look fantastic. Nothing better than coming home on a Friday and having some cool books waiting for me. Thanks Andy. I appreciate it. (thumbs u

Thanks once again to the amazing bghkoyama for two super Usagi books I've wanted and some sweet freebies.

Brian, you pack like these books have to be protected for the space launch, ship faster than The Flash could keep up with, and always insert a caring note. What else can I do for you? Setup a bank account and just do direct deposit from here on out?

My hero! (thumbs u

Bosco at his best. Sucking up to Greggy.

360369118.jpg

My hero! (thumbs u

Bosco at his best. Sucking up to Greggy.

360369118.jpg

I'm glad I'm not a Greggy. What's a Greggy btw? :insane:

Brian

Going through the lost files of transactions for tax time:

Kudos to:

eriqui

for buying that TOS 39 2.5 from me

Have not seen much of enriqui since then and I hope he is doing well.

CAL (thumbs u

Massive kudos to bghkoyama for several great books. Books were priced right, packaged great, and shipped quickly. He even threw in a beautiful bonus book, which I was not expecting at all. It floored me :o

Kudos to 360degrees as a great buyer.

Also kudos to Spiderman-on-tilt and Bigfiver69 on the sellers side.

Special thanks to October for being patient with my obsession with page quality.

Mike