• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Wow! Just when your faith in mankind starts to falter comicdom and the people in it come through :grin:

Huge thanks to "Fazybones" Fay, for a stunning copy of OFF 130. That alone was outstanding, but in true Fay fashion there's more. She also included a Killer copy of G.I. Combat 162 and her copy of G.I. Combat 76 :o

Thank you, Thank you Fay (worship)

Package Numero 2 today contained a ASM 100 from "Chainball" Brian. To say that I was pleasently surprised with the condition of this baby would be a understatement. Thank you very much Chainball (thumbs u

:blush:

I'm so happy to hear you are pleased Ty. (thumbs u

These boards are mainly about comics and people and

not always a few extra bucks. So many of our members show their

incredible generosity everyday. We are all so lucky to have found

this wonderful place to share our hobby. :)

hmChainball ...I will remember that name when I'm back on my

feet.

Edited by Fazybones

Big kudos to skinny_white_boy :headbang:

For a couple of 9.8 modern slabs at a nice price !

Shipped very fast and secure !

Thanks man (thumbs u

Thanks for the quick payment....even putting your job on the line by paying with the boss watching. :o

Kewdoes to trmoore54 for a couple of Strange Tales on the cheap. Could have dropped the package out of a plane with no damage to the books. Books were actually nicer than I was expecting! (thumbs u

Equal KUDOs to povertyrow for a great transaction...and seems appropriate I should get these on the cheap to someone with the name povertyrow! lol

Always cool to put some cool books into the hands of an appreciative collector! :headbang:

Kudos to the following boardies for quick payment during my recent selling thread.

Comstock

Jeffreykli

Nik

Jmc

Your books went out today insured.

Kudos to the following boardies for making purchases but are waiting till I list more junk.

Green

tunpennyconan

Skinny_white_boy

Hopefully more crud will be listed shortly.

Kudos to mikeyriffhard and his greatly packed box of books. (thumbs u

Thanks, and back atcha! Despite his reputation on Krypton, genrlzod here on the Boards is a FIRST-RATE buyer!!! (thumbs u