• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !!!

Thanks a bunch , superb books and quick secure shipping

Pitboss - Awesome Aspen CGCSS Hulk Turner !!! :applause:

Rube_11 even though he needs to put up scans of his stuff :devil: - Awesome vintage books as usual :hi:

Pickycollector that much closer to filling in my Conan run

and last but not least (thumbs u

Billy the Kid - unbelievable and thanks a ton.........Awesome sigs awesome bonus :applause::headbang:

Thank you for the smooth & quick payment! :)

i need to give props to the following who all made purchases in the last few weeks -- and looking forward to seeing several of you @ Heroes (thumbs u

Boboset

Divad

pickycollector

The Resurrection

TupennyConan

silverweb

capt_comics

hesdeadjim

qualitycomix

scrape1

lizards2

greggy

Hedge

Seanfingh

nik

Ultimate KUDOS to MightyBeanComics for some of the most exciting/beautiful reader comics I'll probaly get this year(Or ever)! Mister Miracle #1, New Gods #1, Adventure Comics #431.

Shipped instantly and packaged with a plethora of safety in mind. The only thing Im having trouble with is choosing which of the 3 to read first! Cant wait to be a return customer with this seller.

Kudo's left for cujobyte for super fast delivery and a smooth flawless transaction.. thanks a million. (thumbs u

Kudo's right back atcha' for fast payment on a great book! I'm sorry to see it leave, but happy it found a great home!!!

Kudos to the guy getting sloppy thirds from Ms. Brooke, Mr. Diggler for the super fast and safe shipping and the great freebies! :banana:

Thanks Jason! :applause:

Glad the books made it to you safely. Enjoy! (thumbs u

Kudos to faster friends for a great bunch of Miller DD's and a bonus free- :busy:

Speedy shipping and spot on grading. (thumbs u

Big thanks to the people who purchased from my latest for sale thread - fine bunch of gentlemen the lot of you:

- janders5k

- 400years

- evilash

- iggy101us

- followtheleader

- johnenock

- seanfingh

- Billy the Kidd

- Lebowski

- Dawgwindu

- Dark Prime 0

- pitboss

- PEP

Special kudos to JohnnyDeLicious who, even though he's new here on the boards, I have already had two perfect transactions with - a friendly guy & a fast payer!

Big thanks to the people who purchased from my latest for sale thread - fine bunch of gentlemen the lot of you:

- janders5k

- 400years

- evilash

- iggy101us

- followtheleader

- johnenock

- seanfingh

- Billy the Kidd

- Lebowski

- Dawgwindu

- Dark Prime 0

- pitboss

- PEP

I resent being lumped in with these jerks. :P

- janders5k

- 400years

- evilash

- iggy101us

- followtheleader

- johnenock

- seanfingh

- Billy the Kidd

- Lebowski

- Dawgwindu

- Dark Prime 0

- pitboss

- PEP

Special kudos to JohnnyDeLicious who, even though he's new here on the boards, I have already had two perfect transactions with - a friendly guy & a fast payer!

Thank you for the awesome book!

Kudos to Cheryllynn

great communication, really nice person and came through on a Want To Buy request,

thanks Cheryl, buy with confidence

Joe