• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudo's to "bghkoyama" for a sweet CGC SS Superman/Batman #7 French variant. Quick, nicely priced and packed very well. Thanks much.

Once again kudos to "bghkoyama" for some great cgc slabs and a freebie too :applause:

I'll be looking for your future sales threads for sure

Excellent packaging as well (thumbs u

Much thanks to bghkoyama comes through with an amazing CGC book and loads of freebies including an issue I was going to start a search on and he didn't even know about. Talk about "knowing your customers."

Brian, you are the role model for solid sales handling, and a great person!

Kudos go out to Skynwalker for a great SS CGC 9.0 copy of Creepy #4 with Frank Frazetta's signature. A very nice person to deal with, prompt and professional.

Thanks for a effortless transaction.

Bob

Kudos go out to Skynwalker for a great SS CGC 9.0 copy of Creepy #4 with Frank Frazetta's signature. A very nice person to deal with, prompt and professional.

Thanks for a effortless transaction.

Bob

Kudos to Bob-a-loo...paid very quickly and was very easy to work with as well. I'd be happy to do business with you again (thumbs u