• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big thanks to the people who purchased from my latest for sale thread - fine bunch of gentlemen the lot of you:

- janders5k

- 400years

- evilash

- iggy101us

- followtheleader

- johnenock

- seanfingh

- Billy the Kidd

- Lebowski

- Dawgwindu

- Dark Prime 0

- pitboss

- PEP

Special kudos to JohnnyDeLicious who, even though he's new here on the boards, I have already had two perfect transactions with - a friendly guy & a fast payer!

Same to you Michael, thanks for the great books! :)

KUDO'S to LEBOWSKI for super fast shipping and very very well packaged. A+++ ALL THE WAY... THIS TRANSACTION COULDNT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER!

Just doing what I can, Bobby. Glad the package got there safely. And thanks for the super-fast payment. (thumbs u

Now back to the jet car! cool0017.gif

Major kudos to the best seller on the CGC boards...... bghkoyama! I just received another shipment of 4 slabs from Brian with a nice freebie slab thrown in as well. Excellent packing job as always. (thumbs u

I've decided that Brian is one of two things....the next Santa Claus or just plain :screwy:. He sells you slabs at way lower than GPA, has you pay only 1/2 of what it costs to ship the comics then throws freebies in to boot! But I don't care what he is! As long as he continues to give great bargains I will continue to buy! Thanks once again Brian for such great deals and outstanding service! :banana:

Major kudos to the best seller on the CGC boards...... bghkoyama! I just received another shipment of 4 slabs from Brian with a nice freebie slab thrown in as well. Excellent packing job as always. (thumbs u

I've decided that Brian is one of two things....the next Santa Claus or just plain :screwy:. He sells you slabs at way lower than GPA, has you pay only 1/2 of what it costs to ship the comics then throws freebies in to boot! But I don't care what he is! As long as he continues to give great bargains I will continue to buy! Thanks once again Brian for such great deals and outstanding service! :banana:

You forgot the ever popular third option: He's on crack....

Glad the books got to you in good shape!! Thanks for the Super Fast payment as well!! (worship)

Brian

Kudos to Twistty1 for a well-packed book. Thanks a lot!

Your welcome (thumbs u ...just wanted to make sure it got there safely...Thanks for a fast payment as well...

Edited by Twistty1

Belated kudos to Billy the Kidd for a fantastic Sandman 1 CGC SS 9.6 that was extremely well packaged.

Thanks Bill for the super book.

Anytime Nick!

KUDOS to you for the fast payment and very smooth transaction! (thumbs u

Kudos to comicgrinder for a smokin' 9.2 W copy of ASM #68. Fast shipping & bomb-proof packaging!

It was a pleasure doing with you! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kudos to Bill P (Ciorac) for a wonderful run of Sub Mariners from 1-72. He was even kind enough to throw in some duplicate copies. Great lot of books for what works out to be $3.50 a book with shipping. Should make for some great reading....

Kudos to the following board members for quick payment in my last sale thread.

Nik

Pitboss

Green

Tunepenny

Silverweb

Blue808

John T

Universal soldier

Beastfeast

monkeyman

Skinny_White_boy

Books shipped today except for Monkeyman, Skinny_White_boy and Green your books will go out Friday.

Thanks guys! :foryou:

I'd like to add to the list of great board members

Monkeyman

Jeffo

Cpannell

(worship)