• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to shiverbones for another TOTALLY AWESOME transaction as a repeat customer (worship)

Thanks to joeypost for a another SIMPLY STUPENDOUS transaction as a repeat customer (worship)

FIRST TIME CUSTOMER ALERT

Thanks to turtleboy23, who put up with my junk as I had to honor a previously PM transaction. In addition, I sent the wrong book (he purchased many; only one book was incorrect) and he took it in stride (unlike most collectors who would be foaming at the mouth). Andrew rocks so you guys treat him good! (worship) (worship)

Andrew, I'll make it up to you bud!

Oh, and I sold some Modern junk to pitboss :baiting:

Seriously though...Shawn and I have done lots of transactions....and we have great taste in comics. Nuff said!

Sorry dude...alzheimers kicking in...I had to ship 130 books to ComicLink for the June Auction and another 130 or so getting ready for August.

Got 'em yet? I'm guessing Mon or Tue since you are in the Lone Star state.

A huge "thank you" to Mister Lebowski and his Little Lebowski Urban Achievers for some super CGC SS books, great packing, and fast shipping.

You may work those kids until they drop, TJ, but the Achievers Program is really paying off. Thanks for the super sales experience!

Urban_achievers.jpg

Kudos to Bill P (Ciorac) for a wonderful run of Sub Mariners from 1-72. He was even kind enough to throw in some duplicate copies. Great lot of books for what works out to be $3.50 a book with shipping. Should make for some great reading....

You are very welcome George! I'm pleased you are happy with them. Enjoy reading the run

(thumbs u

Kudos to:

MAX CARNAGE

for that quick shipment of the nice copy of

ASM # 57, CGC VF+ 8.5.

Bomb-proof packing too!!!

Good job sir, from across the pond!

UK rocks!!!

CAL (worship)

Thanks to shiverbones for another TOTALLY AWESOME transaction as a repeat customer (worship)

Thanks to joeypost for a another SIMPLY STUPENDOUS transaction as a repeat customer (worship)

FIRST TIME CUSTOMER ALERT

Thanks to turtleboy23, who put up with my junk as I had to honor a previously PM transaction. In addition, I sent the wrong book (he purchased many; only one book was incorrect) and he took it in stride (unlike most collectors who would be foaming at the mouth). Andrew rocks so you guys treat him good! (worship) (worship)

Andrew, I'll make it up to you bud!

Always a pleasure Sterling.

Wanted to say thanks to realitytrip2 for the box of variants and responding to my WTB thread.

I also cant forget that he helped me out awhile back with other variants I needed.

So, for selling to me multiple times--Thanks Keith-you rock! :headbang:

A huge "thank you" to Mister Lebowski and his Little Lebowski Urban Achievers for some super CGC SS books, great packing, and fast shipping.

You may work those kids until they drop, TJ, but the Achievers Program is really paying off. Thanks for the super sales experience!

Urban_achievers.jpg

:banana: I rule!