• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Point Five and shark2557 for some great comics I picked up during the recent VCC event.

Kudos also to FlyingDonut for books I purchased at the same time.

Thanks to all!

Millions of kudos go out to flatrock02 for sending me one of the 3 Spidey NP inserts I needed for free! He wanted absolutely NOTHING for this, even after I told him my intention is to sell the set after it's complete.

Thank you SO much!!!

:hail:

-slym

Kudos to CoinAddict for Roundup 3 - a GA Western card cover I didn't know about until the VCC. He shipped it quickly and used a neat 4-story Detective story arc for packing materials. Definitely impressive on a $14 purchase.

Kudos to Point Five and shark2557 for some great comics I picked up during the recent VCC event.

Kudos also to FlyingDonut for books I purchased at the same time.

Thanks to all!

Daniel,

Thanks to you for the quick payment and great communication. (thumbs u

Kudos to Flying Donut for some really nice bronze goodies. (Some were nicer than anyone could hope for, at these prices :o ).

Major kudos to Mr. Diggler for another box of copper and bronze sweetness and for being an ultra nice guy in general. (Great taste in women, too! (thumbs u )

Kudos to Flying Donut for some really nice bronze goodies. (Some were nicer than anyone could hope for, at these prices :o ).

Major kudos to Mr. Diggler for another box of copper and bronze sweetness and for being an ultra nice guy in general. (Great taste in women, too! (thumbs u )

Thanks dude! :headbang:

Catching up on overdue KUDOS:

CUJOBYTE

for those:

ASM 121 VF 8.5+

ASM 89 VF 8.0

ASM 88 VF 8.5+

He grades pretty well. A+ for effort!

CAL still tryin' to learn more

More overdue KUDOS:

to Captain-Of-Industry

for :

ASM 51 CGC 7.0

ASM 59 CGC 8.0

Great work and I like your sig line too!!!

Take care and see ya around!

CAL :hi: