• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks so much to my on-going hero, skinny_white_boy, for another super transaction. Always packed super-safe, quickly shipped, and grading spot-on.

Thanks Josh for always making every transaction a great one!

Better late than never KUDOS to:

TVanderZwaag

for that great ASM # 94, CGC VF 8.0.

Great job sir

I hope we can do business again in the future!

CAL :hi:

and thank you for your quick payment..

Right back at you. Glad you received them safely. Enjoy. I have tons of Golden and Silver Age & bronze Graded and Ungraded comics that I will be selling shortly. I'll keep you posted.

Giving Kudos, where Kudos is due to comicseekers !

For an awesome DC-3 Pack !

My second smooth transaction with Sergio,

Great deals, fast shipping, and very carefully packaged !

Thanks very much (thumbs u

A quick thanks to loboagain (Francisco). Wonderful seller and friendly guy. The books were exactly as described, shipped quickly, and packed chock full of freebie reading material. Pleasure doing business with you :grin: and look forward to your next thread :popcorn:

Thanks again,

SE

A quick thanks to loboagain (Francisco). Wonderful seller and friendly guy. The books were exactly as described, shipped quickly, and packed chock full of freebie reading material. Pleasure doing business with you :grin: and look forward to your next thread :popcorn:

Thanks again,

SE

You are welcome!