• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Bought a book from ShiverBones. It was a TEC 663 CGC 9.8 There was no surprises there case was good shipping was boom proof overall great deal. BUT then there was a couple of freebie's :banana: There was a postcard and a magnet I showed these to my wife. She said what did you do buy the postcard and the magnet and he throw in a free CGC book. :jokealert: for her. But that's the way I felt too

Shiverbones You Rock ^^

:foryou: Sorry it took so long to get out, but am very glad you are happy!

Thank you so much to SPDREYCER for two super CGC 9.8 books that were very well packed, and shipped in record time.

I appreciate the help in building out my collection, Rey. One of the best!!

Thank you Nick, for the fast payment. I am glad these books are going to a good home. (thumbs u

Kudos to DCMan and Hillbill for two excellent deals.

In both cases the books were just as described, were sent immediately (if not sooner), and were perfectly packaged.

I will happily look to do business with both of them again.

Thanks guys.

Kudos to Elijah Snow for some awesome Amazing Amazing Spider Mans. All the books are in fantastic condition.

Also Kudos to PickyCollector for some nice Bronze books...including a sweet DC 100 page Super Spectacular Detective. Love those 100 pagers.

Edited by Shootydog

Huge kudos for Dekeuk for allowing me time to repurchase a major GA grail that ran me a few $K+. One of the easiest people to deal with on these boards and I have had many. Payment was made via money orders, thanks again. (thumbs u

Hey SILVER SURFER, glad your book is back where it belongs. Thanks for my biggest dollar sale EVER on the boards.