• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudo's to EvilAsh for some sweet Walking Dead books and the cool freebies. Thanks Steve!

Right back 'atcha Bill for the prompt payment and pleasant transaction!!! (worship)

Enjoy the books bud :)

Kudos to dekeuk for a gorgeous Batman #237 9.4. Thanks again Robert (thumbs u

much as I hate to part with any Adams Batman slab, I am glad it went to a good home (thumbs u

Plus it is in your signature line already so I can still see it :applause:

Kudos to dekeuk for a gorgeous Batman #237 9.4. Thanks again Robert (thumbs u

much as I hate to part with any Adams Batman slab, I am glad it went to a good home (thumbs u

Plus it is in your signature line already so I can still see it :applause:

(thumbs u

Guest Grails

A great thanks go to NamesJay. I've gotten cool extras before for buying books but he threw in a CGC 9.8 slabbed Dawn book. A very pleasant surprise.

Kudos to:

CycloneComics for Jeep Comics #1 Leffingwell,1944 VG+, shipped south of the border

and

BigMike for Lot of Three Golden Age Books -- Ace Comics # 57, Magic Comics # 23 and King Comics #61.

Both Nik auctions. Fast and efficient.

Jack

Did an in person deal with Marc of HOUSEOFCOMICS today... good guy, good books and a cool little invite only comic store, everyone in Northern Cali should check it out...... thanks my man...

It was awesome to learn that you are a fellow CA transplant from Michigan and that we did some of the same shows back in Detroit 25 years ago! Thanks again for the purchases.