• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to jpolz for a superfast payment on a Batman #227 SS 7.0. Glad you like the book dude, beauty ain't it?!

Thanks for a great transaction John (worship)

Kudos to jpolz for a superfast payment on a Batman #227 SS 7.0. Glad you like the book dude, beauty ain't it?!

Thanks for a great transaction John (worship)

It really is a beaut - what a book for my first Neal Adams sig! Kudos right back at you Boozad for quick shipping & great packing on a great book (thumbs u

While I'm at it I've fallen badly behind on my kudos and I need to thank the following people:

joeypost

gregreece

comicnut

shortstack

pennynike1

Some of those books were slabs, some were raws, all were shipped quickly & well packed. Thanks all!

Kudos to shark2557.

Out of the blue, I get a PM asking for my address. He tells me he came across a couple items at a yard sale and he would be shipping them to me. A couple days later, a couple of the fun C.M. Coolidge dogs playing poker framed prints show up:

A Waterloo

Coolege---A-Waterloo.jpg

A Friend in Need

Coolege---A-Llittle-Help-fr.jpg

Thanks so much to KingOfRulers for a fantastic Daredevil book and super-fast shipping. Even better, some freebies.

Much appreciated Stephen in helping wrap up the Frank Miller Daredevil collection.