• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I need to give a bunch of kudos to the following folks for some great forum transactions. My collection is really maturing thanks to the fine people on these boards, both buyers and sellers alike..

mazman77

cd4ever

Lego

ciorac

Elijah Snow

HouseofComics.Com

Tropean

shark2557

frankbearss

Comicsarefun

joecgcmaniac

and last but certainly not least...sckao for a most exciting purchase.

If I forgot anyone I apologize and will figure it out sooner or later.

You are most welcome shooty, and thanks for the business

:)

Extra big kudos to rabidwolf for the nice FF #4 I purchased and for the additional FF #14 he threw in because he shipped it a couple of days later than he originally said he would. It wasn't necessary, but was greatly appreciated. (worship)

Kudos to campued1010 for a really sharp CGC 9.2 copy of ASM #66.

Quick shipping, great communications, and excellent packing. In fact, possibly the most bubble-wrap I've ever seen in a box containing only one book...

Thanks again. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Kudos to campued1010 for a really sharp CGC 9.2 copy of ASM #66.

Quick shipping, great communications, and excellent packing. In fact, possibly the most bubble-wrap I've ever seen in a box containing only one book...

Thanks again. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Pleasure was mine. Quick payment, look forward to future transactions. I'm a little anal when it comes to packing. Better safe than sorry I say.

Super Kudos to HOTFLIPS for the lightning quick shipping of fantastic supplies,--at ridiculously low prices. Now that's what I call quality service.--Thank you! (worship)

Extra big kudos to rabidwolf for the nice FF #4 I purchased and for the additional FF #14 he threw in because he shipped it a couple of days later than he originally said he would. It wasn't necessary, but was greatly appreciated. (worship)

Thanks Bubba. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you.