• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to shark2557 for helping me out big time with my Superman and Jimmy Olsen runs. Thanks again. Great to work with.

It was a pleasure dealing with you Bryan. :applause:

Let me know when you want to start on the Bronze run of both titles. :grin:

A Big Kudos to everyone that has bought from me in the last three weeks.

catrick339

faster friends

Schlep

MLMeade

Snake Eyes

Jmarch51

JerryZ

Spiderturtle

Vtcomics

Universal Soldier

rman444

And kudos to Moonlite for the ASM 3

Edited by tigers comics

Huge Kudos to skypinkblu for the recent VCC package that has just arrived after a long trip.

Packaging - first rate. These were about fifty lower grade silver/bronze readers and she even put all of them in new bags and boards, along with the usual outstanding packing (thumbs u

Extras? Sure, got some of them too. :whee:

Communication? She just won't shut up lol

No, really, a very easy transaction that could not have gone more smoothly.

Sharon ticks all the dealer boxes as a super person to deal with.

Sorry this is so late, I was out of town for a bit, but MAJOR Kudos to Peter (Duffman_Comics), he's just a gem to deal with...it's been a lot of fun...

and whatayamean, I talk too much...:baiting:

J/k :luhv:

I say MAJOR, MAJOR KUDOS need to go out to moonlite for the sales thread he has going on to help a woman and her kids out who are down on their luck right now and have been abandoned by their father.

I don't know moonlite personally (other than the boards), but he has to be one helluva human being for doing what he's doing!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Biggie kudos go out to r1970d for going above and beyond so I could get a beautiful Iron Man #55 :cloud9: I should also mention the awesome packing job.

Thank you again sir!