• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Belated, but huge Kudos to Shortstack...sent a small pile of reading material out of the goodness of his heart (wanted to share the magic of Chew). It was much appreciated and may karma pay you back with free comics in your mailbox soon (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Kudos to trmoore54 for a sweet ASM #72. Shipped fast and packed well (thumbs u

Thank again, Chris

KUDOs as well to ckp1680 for a very smooooooooooooth transaction! THX AGAIN Chris!

( :gossip: Hopefully it's cooled off there in Mesa AZ...my daughters went down there for a soccer tournament years ago in the middle of the summer and girls were dropping like flies from heat prostration... :devil: )

KUDOs as well to ckp1680 for a very smooooooooooooth transaction! THX AGAIN Chris!

( :gossip: Hopefully it's cooled off there in Mesa AZ...my daughters went down there for a soccer tournament years ago in the middle of the summer and girls were dropping like flies from heat prostration... :devil: )

lol , I'm all to familiar with that. I see purple spots all summer long now from the numerous times I've had heat stroke. Finally has cooled down though, Halloween is basically the start of the under 100 degree weather :cool: