• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to comicdey for a lovely Spirit #22, I've always loved that cover, thanks, Collin! (worship)

Kudos right back to you for always being such a pleasure to visit with.

Kudos also to Fedoraman for quick payment on a coverless Hulk 2....soon to be in a cover near you.

Thanks Frank. I really appreciate your lightning fast payments.

While I am here, I would also like to thank all the people that have dealt with me over the past couple of years. Out of many, many selling & buying transactions, I only had 1 bad experience. That is pretty amazing.

Kudos (again) to EggsAckley for going to the vault and pulling me a sweet copy of Cherry Poptart #2! Always great to do business with Howard :banana:

And more kudos to djc81 for a gorgeous Walking Dead #8 and an agents #6.

It just proves you can ship raw books between hard card in a bubble mailer. Excellent stuff.

(worship)

I am woefully behind on my Kudos (and shipping...darn holidays). The following all require large amounts of KUDOS for various reasons.

Comicsarefun

Moonlite, for a great set of Golden Age Gerbers

Campued1010

JohnT

gcstomp

shark2557

CD4ever

unmovedmover

Junkenstein99

All for purchases from me and for great books I have been able to add to my collection. Im sure I have some I have missed...Ill try to remedy that soon.