• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Point Five and Snake Eyes, for prompt payment, and confirmation of the books arrival.

Hope to deal with again.

cheers!

And a pleasure to work with the Fat Comic Mafia as well (despite threats of broken kneecaps :eek: )

Well packaged, a freebie thrown in, and an excellent salesman!

Look forward to your next sales thread (worship)

I haven't been up on doing the proper kudos to several sellers, so I am going to correct that right now...

[font:Arial Black]Picky Collector [/font]: Terrific packing and all that, but Patrick went above and beyond and tracked down a package that got delayed in customs....It was clearly not his responsibility, being I was sent the info....I just spaced on it. - I would definitely buy from Patrick again

[font:Arial Black]

Faster Friends [/font] - I bought a couple books from Paul and I am super pleased with the whole process....

[font:Arial Black]Dover[/font] - I got two moderns from Mike that were on my want list at a great price ! -

[font:Arial Black]Dale Roberts [/font] - Do I really need to say anything !?...Just a great seller !

[font:Arial Black]Blazing Bob [/font] - I bought 3 books from Bob in the past couple of months off his website and he was extremely fair with pricing. He has been getting some flak for his pricing, but make an offer...He is very reasonable !

[font:Arial Black]Foolkiller[/font] - NIce to be buying from Brian again.....Knowledgeable seller and always willing to give advice.

I know I am forgetting a few people, and I will try and remember who I have bought from over the past few months..

Waaaay belated Kudos to thirdgreenham for hooking me up with some Don Rosa war books for my nephew for Xmas. I just saw his name up there and realized I never posted a kudos that was hard earned and well deserved. I'd make a public apology thread in Comics General about it, but yanno..

-Rob-

Thanks Rob, dealing with you was as easy as pie. (thumbs u :cloud9:

All the best!!

Andy

Kudos to thirdgreenham for a large stack of DC SA War slabs, all packed to withstand anything and shipped in more than a timely manner. This is how it's done.... :applause:

Merci beaucoup, mon ami. (thumbs u

Andy

Kudo to Skynwalker for a great purchase and the following sellers:

Thirdgreenham

Wrightson Fan

topofthetotem

Greggy

Dale Roberts

The Silver-Age

Foolkiller

Darth Corgi

Neramint

Thank you, Monkeyman for the fast payment! (worship)

....and the advice :gossip:

Kudos to

GACollectibles for getting me an awesome Larry's Art of Chew SS 9.8 book! Thanks so much for the time and effort, you are the best!

and also

kudos to magZ for sending me an Invincible #60 when I was having a hard time finding back issues - he sent it for free, just to be a pal! I'm off to read it now....