• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A major KUDOS to tkg2627 for two raw Neal Adams books from his VCC booth. I think it is easy to sell CGC slabbed books without much issue, but raw books are hard.

He did a great job grading, packaging and once again, grading. Great job, hope you find some more that I can buy!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Big Kudos to Tiger Comics!!! Not only did he deliver awesome packing and fast shipping on my Silver Surfer #1, he knew I was into SS appearances and he looked at my want list and was generous enough to throw in two books that I really needed!!

Thanks buddy! (thumbs u

Big Kudos to Tiger Comics!!! Not only did he deliver awesome packing and fast shipping on my Silver Surfer #1, he knew I was into SS appearances and he looked at my want list and was generous enough to throw in two books that I really needed!!

Thanks buddy! (thumbs u

No problem. Enjoy your comics (thumbs u

Just got my books from thirdgreenham. Our Army at War 81 and 82.

Great packaging and communication. Thanks for a very smooth transaction.

Cheers

Sanj

Thanks Sanj,

Great dealing with you as well. (thumbs u

Andy

Waaaay belated Kudos to thirdgreenham for hooking me up with some Don Rosa war books for my nephew for Xmas. I just saw his name up there and realized I never posted a kudos that was hard earned and well deserved. I'd make a public apology thread in Comics General about it, but yanno..

-Rob-