• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big kudos and thanks to four solid sellers on the Forum, who have all provided excellent service - the two Doctors, Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Watson (surely the most impregnable packing job ever), JiveTurkeyMofo and Filter 81.

Total pros all!! :headbang:

Big kudos and thanks to four solid sellers on the Forum, who have all provided excellent service - the two Doctors, Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Watson (surely the most impregnable packing job ever), JiveTurkeyMofo and Filter 81.

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on a message board. (thumbs u

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on a message board. (thumbs u

Better than all those damn pretend lawyers infesting the place. :preach:

Kudos to the following board members for VCC & non-VCC transactions:

greggy

JohnT

wormboy

tigers comics

Dover

Bruce1971

AtlasFan

capt hook

Bumble Kitty

Foolkiller

blue808

spiderman-on-tilt

Dale Roberts

kimik

joeypost

Thanks a lot guys! :applause:

Massive kudos to Makmorn, not only for an accurate description of the books I bought from him and timely shipping, but for maybe the greatest packaging job in the history of comic packaging. Bubble wrap, custom-cut cardboard dividers, that thick foam in which computer components and televisions are packed, peanuts . . . this package had it all, fit together as though it were made to hold these books.

Will, I'll definitely look to do business with you again.

(thumbs u

Thanks for the fast payment Tropean :applause:

Glad they made it there safely, shipping 10 or 20 books is a challenge, 100 or more is a bit tougher.

Thankfully I have shipped plenty of books and glassware, so I guess it's true, practice makes perfect.

Cheers (thumbs u

Oktoberfest2009.jpg