• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to freeloadingrusty for making his final payment on a book well in advance of the agreed upon time. He is excellent to deal with (thumbs u

Where's my commission? :baiting:

lol Kudos to the Count for telling me that Pennynike had the book I was looking for. And of course to Alex who is a pleasure to deal with.

Kudos to freeloadingrusty for making his final payment on a book well in advance of the agreed upon time. He is excellent to deal with (thumbs u

Where's my commission? :baiting:

You're right, I did forget to give Count props for an assist on the sale of the book.

Thank you!! :applause:

Kudos to campued1010 for a pair of sweet silver age ASM slabs.

Pleasant to deal with, great communication, bomb-proof packing... An all around excellent transaction.

It was a pleasure doing business with you again, Andre.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kudos to campued1010 for a pair of sweet silver age ASM slabs.

Pleasant to deal with, great communication, bomb-proof packing... An all around excellent transaction.

It was a pleasure doing business with you again, Andre.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Pleasure was mine Joel, thanks for quick payment and great communication. Look forward to future transactions.

Well deserved kudos go out to Wrightson fan for a couple of absolutely fantastic books. They arrived in perfect shape and I'm very happy :acclaim:

Thanks again Scott (worship)

Been a while but here are some Kudos to some amazing sellers and buyers , Thanks a lot for making this site the best comic site out there and making it so fun to sell , trade and buy comics .

Thanks to Kathryn for buying Invincible #3 9.6 off me when i needed cash , and for being an awesome Gal. :applause:

Thanks to Chainnball for buying that Haunt #1 signed and numbered .

Thanks to Desertwind Comics for accepting my submission even though I was all over the place and was late . All the best to Sharon and wish her a speedy recovery . :foryou:

Kudos to ernster for the invincible raw purchases , and for being patient over all the paypal headaches .

Kudos to FIREFLY for the WD 50 Variant

Kudos to arzach42 for the Ultimate purchases

Kudos to Artboy99 for that FF 48

Kudos to Rich_Henn for the Iron Man Variant Purchases

Kudos to jonjesper and Boozad for Wd 10 9.8 :D

Kudos to shortstack comics for buying the deadpool Variants .

Kudos to Lebowski for that amazing WD 12 SS

Kudos to rsortor for the WD raw purchases

Kudos to dudeman5000 for those wd #2,7,13,14 9.8's ... i love me some zombies

Kudos to comicseekers for the WD raw purchases

Kudos to Pirate and JJ for the trades that went extremely smoothly , for Image United 1:100 9.8 and agents and capes 9.8

Kudos to Pitboss for Wd 4,5,8 9.8 :D

Kudos to juggernaut for Invincible #1 9.8

I think that pretty much covers everyone , till next time .

Kudos to:

JiveTurkeyMoFo for a stupendous copy of ASM #149 CGC 9.6 (WP). Thank you, George, for allowing a time payment plan. When the book arrived, I was transported back to the summer of 1975 when I was an 8-year-old, and the clone saga began to mess with my poor mind. :lol:

Been a while but here are some Kudos to some amazing sellers and buyers , Thanks a lot for making this site the best comic site out there and making it so fun to sell , trade and buy comics .

Thanks to Kathryn for buying Invincible #3 9.6 off me when i needed cash , and for being an awesome Gal. :applause:

Thanks to Chainnball for buying that Haunt #1 signed and numbered .

Thanks to Desertwind Comics for accepting my submission even though I was all over the place and was late . All the best to Sharon and wish her a speedy recovery . :foryou:

Kudos to ernster for the invincible raw purchases , and for being patient over all the paypal headaches .

Kudos to FIREFLY for the WD 50 Variant

Kudos to arzach42 for the Ultimate purchases

Kudos to Artboy99 for that FF 48

Kudos to Rich_Henn for the Iron Man Variant Purchases

Kudos to jonjesper and Boozad for Wd 10 9.8 :D

Kudos to shortstack comics for buying the deadpool Variants .

Kudos to Lebowski for that amazing WD 12 SS

Kudos to rsortor for the WD raw purchases

Kudos to dudeman5000 for those wd #2,7,13,14 9.8's ... i love me some zombies

Kudos to comicseekers for the WD raw purchases

Kudos to Pirate and JJ for the trades that went extremely smoothly , for Image United 1:100 9.8 and agents and capes 9.8

Kudos to Pitboss for Wd 4,5,8 9.8 :D

Kudos to juggernaut for Invincible #1 9.8

I think that pretty much covers everyone , till next time .

That was a great kudos post, way better than my lazy ones!

You're so great to deal with ;) You shipped that Invincible #3 before I had even paid!!

KUDOS to:

The AVENGER80

For that partial trade w/ cash:

He wanted IMSM 7.0 - and I wanted Iron Man 7.0!!!

CAL the Iron Man fan!!!

Thanks so much to SPIRIT_RADIO, a fantastic seller who puts a lot of time and care into making every sale perfect. Accurately graded books, superbly packaged for safe delivery, and rapid-fire shipment.

Mark, I'm glad you joined the forum as a fellow forumite and seller. You are the tops!