• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks so much to SPIRIT_RADIO, a fantastic seller who puts a lot of time and care into making every sale perfect. Accurately graded books, superbly packaged for safe delivery, and rapid-fire shipment.

Mark, I'm glad you joined the forum as a fellow forumite and seller. You are the tops!

Right back at you Nick. Bosco685 is the consummate customer and gentleman. A pleasure to transact with in every way. He always has a heartfelt welcome coupled kind conversation. He was instrumental in my acclimation to the forums and without his expert guidance I would not be so fortunate in my dealings here.

Translation: He's an all around good guy and great to deal with!

Thanks Nick!

Kudos to Sakaridis for a terrific ebay transaction that I advertised here on the boards and we communicated about through PMs.

:applause:

And kudos back to you, sir, for some great packaging and tight grading. (thumbs u

Been a while but here are some Kudos to some amazing sellers and buyers , Thanks a lot for making this site the best comic site out there and making it so fun to sell , trade and buy comics .

Thanks to Kathryn for buying Invincible #3 9.6 off me when i needed cash , and for being an awesome Gal. :applause:

Thanks to Chainnball for buying that Haunt #1 signed and numbered .

Thanks to Desertwind Comics for accepting my submission even though I was all over the place and was late . All the best to Sharon and wish her a speedy recovery . :foryou:

Kudos to ernster for the invincible raw purchases , and for being patient over all the paypal headaches .

Kudos to FIREFLY for the WD 50 Variant

Kudos to arzach42 for the Ultimate purchases

Kudos to Artboy99 for that FF 48

Kudos to Rich_Henn for the Iron Man Variant Purchases

Kudos to jonjesper and Boozad for Wd 10 9.8 :D

Kudos to shortstack comics for buying the deadpool Variants .

Kudos to Lebowski for that amazing WD 12 SS

Kudos to rsortor for the WD raw purchases

Kudos to dudeman5000 for those wd #2,7,13,14 9.8's ... i love me some zombies

Kudos to comicseekers for the WD raw purchases

Kudos to Pirate and JJ for the trades that went extremely smoothly , for Image United 1:100 9.8 and agents and capes 9.8

Kudos to Pitboss for Wd 4,5,8 9.8 :D

Kudos to juggernaut for Invincible #1 9.8

I think that pretty much covers everyone , till next time .

That was a great kudos post, way better than my lazy ones!

You're so great to deal with ;) You shipped that Invincible #3 before I had even paid!!

Kathryn didn't include me in the kudos!!!! :o What did I do??? :sorry:

:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hair looks nice tho! :luhv:

I will leave kudos for Kathryn even tho she hates me. The WD books were as described and great, thanks much for the freebie and the ultra quick shipping! Great transaction as usual.

Kudos to SPIRIT_RADIO for some great deals on some great books! Everything was as described and very well packed.

Thanks again!

Thanks and kudos to bryan91 for being a cool customer to deal with and for making my sale a success.

:whee:

Been a while but here are some Kudos to some amazing sellers and buyers , Thanks a lot for making this site the best comic site out there and making it so fun to sell , trade and buy comics .

Thanks to Kathryn for buying Invincible #3 9.6 off me when i needed cash , and for being an awesome Gal. :applause:

Thanks to Chainnball for buying that Haunt #1 signed and numbered .

Thanks to Desertwind Comics for accepting my submission even though I was all over the place and was late . All the best to Sharon and wish her a speedy recovery . :foryou:

Kudos to ernster for the invincible raw purchases , and for being patient over all the paypal headaches .

Kudos to FIREFLY for the WD 50 Variant

Kudos to arzach42 for the Ultimate purchases

Kudos to Artboy99 for that FF 48

Kudos to Rich_Henn for the Iron Man Variant Purchases

Kudos to jonjesper and Boozad for Wd 10 9.8 :D

Kudos to shortstack comics for buying the deadpool Variants .

Kudos to Lebowski for that amazing WD 12 SS

Kudos to rsortor for the WD raw purchases

Kudos to dudeman5000 for those wd #2,7,13,14 9.8's ... i love me some zombies

Kudos to comicseekers for the WD raw purchases

Kudos to Pirate and JJ for the trades that went extremely smoothly , for Image United 1:100 9.8 and agents and capes 9.8

Kudos to Pitboss for Wd 4,5,8 9.8 :D

Kudos to juggernaut for Invincible #1 9.8

I think that pretty much covers everyone , till next time .

That was a great kudos post, way better than my lazy ones!

You're so great to deal with ;) You shipped that Invincible #3 before I had even paid!!

Kathryn didn't include me in the kudos!!!! :o What did I do??? :sorry:

:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hair looks nice tho! :luhv:

I will leave kudos for Kathryn even tho she hates me. The WD books were as described and great, thanks much for the freebie and the ultra quick shipping! Great transaction as usual.

Mark!! No hate here, only <3

You got the WD books already?!? Awesome, I was just coming in here to leave kudos and you were one of only 2 people, so don't worry, I hadn't forgotten.

Mark/SPIRIT_RADIO - kudos for being an awesome buyer who pays quickly, is fun to deal with yet easy going at the same time - in other words, a perfect person to deal with! Thanks again for the pick ups :)

Speaking of Kathryn, thanks for the Preacher TPBs, started reading them already and the story is as good as I remembered :)

You were the other person I was coming in here for ;)

Kudos to Annihilus/Gary for super fast payment and just being a generally cool guy! Thanks again for the great transaction.

Kudos to:

--cd4ever for the usual sweet junk...although it was disappointing that greggy didn't stop in for some harassment. :frown:

--Annihilus for a great deal on some Marvel Team-Up and Nova readers that filled in some holes. :cloud9:

--tigerscomics for a triple shot of sweetness at a very reasonable price: ASM #120-122--AND two of my favorite BA Spideys thrown in as freebies--#150-151. :luhv: