• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Major kudos to [font:Arial Black]etanick[/font] for a razor-sharp, perfectly aligned, CGC 9.8 copy of HTD #26.

Oh, and excellent packaging and fast delivery. (thumbs u

thanks Drew and I will be more than happy to find the hard to find books that you need in the future to complete your collection (thumbs u

Overdue kudos to these board members for speedy payment ..

musicmeta

Lordrahl

Tupenny Conan

Qualitycomix

Lovinthesurfer

A big kudos to hesdeadjim for a really cool Avengers 4 German edition for my grading contest prize,and the bonus book as well

Thanks to all and if I forgot anyone my apoligies.I appreciate any and all the purchases from my threads (thumbs u

Edited by JerryZ

Kudos to APOLLOBUZZ on some quick shipping, excellent packing and cool freebies for the 9 year old (thumbs u Class act, thanks Dennis!

-Barry

A big shout out to you too Barry (Rommin) for being my only buyer in 2 recent sales threads (and one of them a Walking Dead thread even, go figure). Sales were extremely slow during C2E2 week; but you canceled the shutout for me, so for that, you are my hero!

Cheers!

Dennis

Hey -

Great dealing with Tigers Comics and trmoore54.

Two great additions to my collection!

:applause:

Welcome aboard jerster and KUDOs back to you on a smoooooth transaction...always happy to add to a fellow boardies' set! :headbang:

Thanks to boomtown for the awesomest portfolio EVAR! This is even cooler than I was imagining. These EC covers are going to look AWESOME framed (someday when I get around to it). Shipped super fast, packed super well. WIN all the way around.

Man, the postman has been good to me this week :applause:

Kudos to the Following :

spideyinacase...For a Sweet Killers #1 ..(good winnipeg boy !)

namisgr...For a nice Thor 250

Rube ...for a Thor 135 ....Great guy ! Thanks Steve ...

Pirate....OOAW 151 ..

thirdgreenham ...Our Fighting Forces 123 ..Great book and shipping !

Rich_Henn...For too many books to mention.

Cheers to all

T

Thank you sir! :blush:

Nice quick hassle free payment, just the way you like em!

Kudos to etanick for a spectacular copy of PPTSS #27. Moving on up to #6 on the registry with this baby... ;)

Fast shipping, VERY securely packed, great communication - a perfectly smooth transaction.

Thanks again! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: