• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Excellent all around transaction with MCMiles as the seller. Lightning fast shipping

and great packaging. Double boxed and he used a wrap intead of tape around the bubble wrap = easier to unpack. My highest recommendations. Thanks Mike.

I bought a couple high grade Spideys from Andre, CAMPUED1010, on the boards

and picked them up at C2E2. Having the opportunity to meet Andre in person was a pleasure, he is a true stand up guy. The books were outstanding and Andre gets my highest recommendation as a Seller.

Thanks Bob. It was great to meet you as well. I will be down for WW Chicago, I hope to run into you again. Thanks for a great transaction

Kudos to g-man for prompt shipping, classic packing, and all around

great bargin/great deal. (thumbs u

I have styrofoam peanuts for another week !

Phil

Kudos to Kathryn for holding on then selling me that awesome Walking dead #9 9.8 . Always a pleasure !

I love dealing with you!! Kudos back at you, magZ ;)

Edited by Kathryn

BIG-TIME KUDOs to silverweb for another (always!) fantastic transaction...had a little problem with something on my end which was handled with excellent communication, understanding and aplomb on behalf of silverweb...

THX AGAIN James...always my pleasure! :headbang:

MEGA-KUDOS

go out to all the buyers

in my recent sales thread!*

Thank You to the following:

GL1

Boboset

Comicopolis

VuDuPriest

BillS25

and

LordRahl