• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to abracadabra for hooking me up with huge runs of GI Joe, Transformers, Indiana Jones and a few other rad 80s comics. Everything was perfect in the deal, from the communication to the packaging!

Thanks man, much appreciated!

-Steve

Right back at you Steve! Stvfisher is a great new board member with excellent tastes! Perfect communication and quick payment. Highly recommended.

Thanks bud!

-William

BIG BIG KUDOS to Bio-Rupp for saving my arse. My thread would have died and my hard hours of work would have been for nothing without him. Saved the day he did.

Cheers Mike! And... Rock on!

:headbang:

Kudos right back atcha! Got the books and they are all great! Lets do it again soon.

Super Duper World Cup Come on America Kudos to flatrock02 for the fantastic books & service - and all the freebies!

Michael you are a star (worship)

Thanks Andrew, your the star, always a pleasure (thumbs u

KUDOS to the following sellers:

Qualitycomix for many excellent raw books with great prices and safe shipping and great customer service !

Goldust40 for many undergraded raw books !

Paperheart for some excellent CGC books and safe shipping !

Flaming_Telepath for many undergraded raw books !

You really can't go wrong with these sellers !!!

[font:Comic Sans MS]Kudos to Gatsby77 for an instant payment for my Sensation 1, excellent communication, and just overall being very nice! (worship)

Kudos to No Chips for great packaging and fast delivery of some wonderful hard covers. (worship)

Kudos to Jeffb for great packaging and fast delivery of some wonderful EC hard covers.

(worship)

Thank you all so much!

[/font]

KUDOS once again to SNAKE EYES

got my end of a trade today.. perfect (thumbs u

Right back at you Mark...always a pleasure...the FF48 looks great!

(thumbs u

edit: forgot to make it searchable... KUDOS TO THE ALL MIGHTY TORTOISE!!! WE ARE NOT WORTHY (worship)

Edited by Snake Eyes

Kudos to Green for a very nice looking copy of Fear #19.

Accurately graded (looks better in hand than it did in the scan), quick shipping, great communication. A very satisficatory transaction! :hail:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

A big bag of kudos to Doiby_Dickles for a nice, tightly graded set of ASM #100-102. Reasonably priced, quickly shipped and nicely packed! (thumbs u

Belated kudos right back at you! Thanks so much for the fast payment and the flawless transaction! :D :thumbsup: