• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to mschmidt for some great books. Just read the first issue of the Superman book. Truly amazing and I am really going to enjoy the rest. Thanks, brother, for hooking me up with another great read. (worship)

I want to give BIG KUDOS to Adonis (LBJARM) for the Blackest Night #5 :cool:

Book was as described and the bomb-proof packaging was awesome :grin:

Thanks Sarah, as always the pleasure was all mine. :)

Just wanna thank Bosco685 for being a great board-buddy. I had alot on my plate for the past 3 weeks and he's been very patient with our transaction. Thanks, Nick. :foryou:

Kdoginohio is a strict grader, always safe with his packaging, and rapidly ships.

Much appreciated, Keith. You always make it a pleasure!

A huge THANK YOU (thumbs u to those who purchased books from me in my last sales thread:

heliosten

rtarturo

DKeeneman

3319comics

blue808

2morrowman

1coolengineer

JmC

billbreck

boboset

Tmac

And mammoth KUDOS should also go to Timmay for winning my TOS #72 in the auction for Beau!

I'm a little late with my kudos but you guys all rock :headbang: and I hopes you enjoy your books! (thumbs u :hi:

Kudos to Marmat for being an excellent buyer. Great communication and prompt payment. Thanks Matteo, it was a pleasure. :applause:

Kudos to mschmidt for some great books. Just read the first issue of the Superman book. Truly amazing and I am really going to enjoy the rest. Thanks, brother, for hooking me up with another great read. (worship)

You're very welcome, julio - kudos right back atcha :applause:

Some overdue Kudos to 2 boardmembers.

Thanks go out to TupennyConan for a cool Swamp Thing 9 CGC 9.6

and to Foolkiller for 2 nifty Conans

Cheers :hi:

Bob

Overdue Kudos to the following boardies who I have either sold, bought, or have done successful transactions with on/off the boards.

Thanks so much (worship)

Kramerica

Snake Eyes

Foolkiller

boboset

JmC

rtarturo

DKeeneman

3319comics

Blue808

rodan57

Darth Corgi