• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Huge Kudos to Gaz2810i for the Walking Dead 1 9.8 fast shipping and some great extras.

Also would like to give Kudos to Pirate and Jaymole for the ASM 129 and MS 5 (thumbs u that was some fast shipping. Thanks again.

sorry for the late kudos to lloydbailey,great person to buy from!!! I was shocked the books got here as fast as they did and what a great profesional job at shipping the books. :cloud9:

Big, big kudos go out to mschmidt for the big box of comics I received today. Fast shipping, awesome packaging and accurate grading (worship) I've bought from him before and I hope to do so again in the future.

Thanks Michael!

Major kudos to Rich_Henn for a book purchase he made off of me in my last sales thread! Enjoy your Gunther signed book!

...and Major Kudos to Lebowski and FlyingDonut for setting up the auctions for Beau. Special thanks to Lebowski, Pirate, Bryan91 and Heff for your support and purchases. You guys are the greatest and enjoy your books!

Major kudos to Rich_Henn for a book purchase he made off of me in my last sales thread! Enjoy your Gunther signed book!

...and Major Kudos to Lebowski and FlyingDonut for setting up the auctions for Beau. Special thanks to Lebowski, Pirate, Bryan91 and Heff for your support and purchases. You guys are the greatest and enjoy your books!

Kudos right back to you and Jen(sexyghoul) for the generous donation for Beau. Thanks again!!!

Huge Kudos to Doiby_Dickles

Very pleasant transaction with a Top Rate Boardie :headbang:

Right back at you! Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Big kudos to BustedFlush. The Flash couldn't have delivered the CBM's I ordered from him any faster. Thanks! :thumbsup: