• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Huge Kudos to Gaz2810i for the Walking Dead 1 9.8 fast shipping and some great extras.

Also would like to give Kudos to Pirate and Jaymole for the ASM 129 and MS 5 (thumbs u that was some fast shipping. Thanks again.

Anytime time mate, and Kudos back atcha for being a solid customer, great comms and quick payment (thumbs u glad you like the freebies :applause:

High praise and many many thanks to Blind Owl (Joe) for his super-strict grading on a package of three comics (2 Tecs and 1 Daredevil) recently received. His follow-up customer service was Fantastic!!

(thumbs u :cloud9:

Major kudos go out to lizards2 for a couple of really sweet VCC books. On the spot grading, excellent packaging and fast shipping. I hope we get a chance to do more business in the future :headbang: Thanks again Mike!

Super LARGE Kudos to the following...

LBJARM

Wrightson fan

SPIRIT_RADIO

FlyingDonut

tigers comics

gregreece

ft88

You guys are awesome on a grand scale.

Double kudos to Tigers Comics for being doubley awesome. Love that ASM 27 dude.

Kudos to Will(UnknownWorlds) for some minty fresh Avengers blanks! The packaging and pricing were great! I will definitely purchase from you again (thumbs u

Edited by Mr Mylar