• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

BIG-TIME KUDOs for Peter Loves Gwen (Don) for our first transaction together (an ASM book doh! I know I know...surprise...surprise...). Really enjoyed the PM conversation we've been able to share and ultimately a perfect transaction! THX AGAIN Don! :headbang:

Ditto, KUDOs to Tom(trmoore) for a tough 9.4 ASM 58. I'm glad to have it of course, and I like the two pieces of tough plastic that you sandwiched the slab between. I'll use those on nice books I sell soon, and I have some thick plastic like that I can cut that way also. That's a good idea, the CGC slabs can't take all impacts.

:applause:

Just want to give a Great Big Kudo's to comicalgems (jason) great guy to deal with..super fast shipping and the packing was top notch. + Freebies Freebies Freebies.... it doesn't get much better.

DAVIDSON!!

thanks again!! (thumbs u

Just wanted to leave some MAJOR KUDOs for campued1010 (Andre! youdaman!) for working with me on a combo deal, ASM 9, 15 and 28...all stellar CGC 9.0 copies that meet my exacting standards! :insane:

Set up a time payment deal (as we've done in the past) and Andre hand-delivered the books to me in San Diego at Torrey Pines the day we played golf (before the SD Comic-Con)...just an absolute pleasure working with Andre and I couldn't have swung these books without Andre working with me on the time payments! (thumbs u

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Thanks Tom. As always a pleasure working with you. Can't wait till you complete that awesome ASM run. Look forward to future rounds of golf as well!!!!

Kudos to Cimm for the super fast shipping on the APC.

Thanks!

Right on, Joanna... Glad it got there safe!

Kudos to Cimm for a smooth transaction!

Right back atcha, Mike!

Happiness All Around Kudos to Cimm for the pristine Airboy #5's. :whee:

Glad you dig them, Keith!

Further kudos are due, both to the three above, as well as capt_comics, nwpassage, honky cat, icouldbe, MisterX, phil50, Shootydog, Bio-Rupp, Scrooge, and Comicopolis for quick payment and great communication. awesome cats to work with.

And on the flip tip, kudos to seanfingh for a sweet Caliber Presents to finish my run, shipped Quick!

Kudos to Comicdey (Collin). I purchased a lot of TOS books from him and he is a real pleasure to do business and is just a really nice guy.

Thanks man! I love the books!

Marc

Kudos to Cimm for the super fast shipping on the APC.

Thanks!

Right on, Joanna... Glad it got there safe!

Kudos to Cimm for a smooth transaction!

Right back atcha, Mike!

Happiness All Around Kudos to Cimm for the pristine Airboy #5's. :whee:

Glad you dig them, Keith!

Further kudos are due, both to the three above, as well as capt_comics, nwpassage, honky cat, icouldbe, MisterX, phil50, Shootydog, Bio-Rupp, Scrooge, and Comicopolis for quick payment and great communication. awesome cats to work with.

And on the flip tip, kudos to seanfingh for a sweet Caliber Presents to finish my run, shipped Quick!

Bach atcha Cimm ! (thumbs u

Most XLNT KUDOs to Green for a couple of recent purchases and enjoyable PMing...glad to put a nice early raw JIM and TOS Pre-Hero into your set...THX AGAIN Tommy! :headbang:

Edited by trmoore54