• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Titles for sale

20 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm selling 5 titles by the lot, all in Mint Condition, will sell to US and Canada only (canada shipping costs higher) shipping costs vary, but it will be sent to US with media mail. Payments made thru PayPal only. If interested contact me at oscarsake@hotmail.com

Code of Honor #1-4

20555.jpg

Excalibur #1-4

20570.jpg

Uncanny X-Men, The Neo (# 381 - 386, 389 & X-Men # 100 - 106, 109)

20569.jpg

X-Men The End (book 1, 2, 3 TPBs)

22112.jpg

X-Men Unlimited (# 17 - 25, 28, 30 - 50, 1 - 9)

20581.jpg

First come, first serve

Is this a VCC side affect? Noobs coming in hawking their books without following/knowing/caring about the guidelines? confused-smiley-013.gif

Is this a VCC side affect? Noobs coming in hawking their books without following/knowing/caring about the guidelines? confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

A valid question I thought.

hail.gif There have been a fool err few today

that was to the non rule followers. It is a very valid question i think. People are noticing "i can make some money" and try to dump stuff off with no regard to forum rules.

that was to the non rule followers. It is a very valid question i think. People are noticing "i can make some money" and try to dump stuff off with no regard to forum rules.

Gotcha! thumbsup2.gif

Hey! TruSake isn't exactly a noob! He's been here since October 29 of last year.

And has made the same exact X-Books For Sale post almost every month since like clockwork. insane.gif

8 of his 9 total posts have been for these spoon books, and not once have the guidelines been followed.

Hi, I'm selling 5 titles by the lot, all in Mint Condition, will sell to US and Canada only (canada shipping costs higher) shipping costs vary, but it will be sent to US with media mail. Payments made thru PayPal only. If interested contact me at oscarsake@hotmail.com

Code of Honor #1-4

20555.jpg

Excalibur #1-4

20570.jpg

Uncanny X-Men, The Neo (# 381 - 386, 389 & X-Men # 100 - 106, 109)

20569.jpg

X-Men The End (book 1, 2, 3 TPBs)

22112.jpg

X-Men Unlimited (# 17 - 25, 28, 30 - 50, 1 - 9)

20581.jpg

First come, first serve

takeit.gif all of them