• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Copper Age Storylines

77 posts in this topic

Hey all! I was perusing through some of the dedicated appreciation posts, and while I don't want to say that I dislike checking out some of the nice, high-grade pics other users have, I'd like to see if we can't (if temporarily) change directions with this thread a bit. Follow me for a second here...

What happens when we finally complete a run of comics? Don't we often look towards figuring out what the next project/ run will be? So, I was just thinking it might not be a bad idea for newer collectors trying to figure out what direction to start in, or even veterans facing the same choice after completing another collecting goal.

We can do this by providing our favorite Copper Age storylines. Maybe you'll see one that you forgot about, but really loved. Now, you'll have the name of it, and all issues involved to help you search the marketplace, etc. Anyhow, hope this works and is useful for all of you (as I hope hope it will be for me too!-)

SO to start it off here's one of my most favorite Copper Storylines:

KRAVEN'S LAST HUNT

Pt 1: Web of Spider-Man 31

Pt 2: Amazing Spider-Man 293

Pt 3: Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-man 131

Pt 4: Web of Spider-Man 32

Pt 5: Amazing Spider-Man 294

Pt 6: Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-man 132

The hobgoblin saga from ASM238-289 & Spidey vs. Wolverine

Sin Eater in PPSPM #108-111 or somewhere around there

Scourge in Captain America, 318-321 or somewhere around there

Intro of Jason Todd/ Killer Croc in Bats 357-359 & Tec 525-527

Batman 400! Wo-Hoo! One book, but a great one!

Mutant Massacre in X-men #210-213 & related crossovers

its a start...

Hey all! I was perusing through some of the dedicated appreciation posts, and while I don't want to say that I dislike checking out some of the nice, high-grade pics other users have, I'd like to see if we can't (if temporarily) change directions with this thread a bit. Follow me for a second here...

What happens when we finally complete a run of comics? Don't we often look towards figuring out what the next project/ run will be? So, I was just thinking it might not be a bad idea for newer collectors trying to figure out what direction to start in, or even veterans facing the same choice after completing another collecting goal.

We can do this by providing our favorite Copper Age storylines. Maybe you'll see one that you forgot about, but really loved. Now, you'll have the name of it, and all issues involved to help you search the marketplace, etc. Anyhow, hope this works and is useful for all of you (as I hope hope it will be for me too!-)

SO to start it off here's one of my most favorite Copper Storylines:

KRAVEN'S LAST HUNT

Pt 1: Web of Spider-Man 31

Pt 2: Amazing Spider-Man 293

Pt 3: Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-man 131

Pt 4: Web of Spider-Man 32

Pt 5: Amazing Spider-Man 294

Pt 6: Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-man 132

lasthuntseths.jpg

I agree with this next one being a close 2nd if not a split decision:

AmazingSpider-Man284.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man285.jpg