• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Signature Book Delivery

39 posts in this topic

This is funny...I just got a message from Heritage is shipping a book from the auction that just ended last week (that I haven't paid for)...

and yet the auction invoice I paid 3 weeks ago from May 4th still hasn't shipped.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So I called them today...ship it, or forget it...they claimed it would be shipped today.

so you lied when you said you weren't freaking.

or the other book being shipped really rubbed you the wrong way

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So I called them today...ship it, or forget it...they claimed it would be shipped today.

so you lied when you said you weren't freaking.

or the other book being shipped really rubbed you the wrong way

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No and Yes. sumo.gif I could've made some money on the stock market for sunk money on books I don't have. To their defense, they indicated that there was a "return" on the book. confused.gif

In reality, I accidentally bid on a book during the "HA Live" thing...and so for some reason, the lame excuse I got was they thought I was returning back the books they never shipped.

Pass the crack.

From Heriatge's point of view you don't waste as much money on funny books as us GA collectors do!
I guess it's all relative. When you could pay off your house by selling off funny books I personally consider that a sizeable "investment".

I've even received comics before I paid for them 893whatthe.gif

Same here. thumbsup2.gif If you have a good payment history with them, they flag your account as an "auto ship". They do recognize and reward customers that take care of their obligations, apparently...by using a trust system.

hello all...

I generally receive my comics before I pay for them too, for some reason (volume customer!)....but, I am still missing one book from the sunday 5/6 auction and I have emailed them, and still no confirmation when I will get...

sometimes, they are faster, but with the volume I am sure they had to handle from the 5.4 auction, I have no problem with delays

rick

It took me a little over three weeks. I called them after about 2.5 weeks and my books were just sitting in their shipping department. After a little prodding, they shipped it out the next day.

Same here. thumbsup2.gif If you have a good payment history with them, they flag your account as an "auto ship". They do recognize and reward customers that take care of their obligations, apparently...by using a trust system.

Anybody know how this works ? I feel as if I receive every other lot when I win off their weekly auctions via auto ship and the other ones they wait for payment to clear. Just curious.

Anybody know how this works ? I feel as if I receive every other lot when I win off their weekly auctions via auto ship and the other ones they wait for payment to clear. Just curious.

I think you got it right.