• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SA Survivor Series Round 1

Which comic departs?  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Which comic departs?

63 posts in this topic

I went with JLA #1...I was torn between that and Green Lantern #1

You're killing me, D&S. 27_laughing.gif (I love JLA. )

But, I'll forgive you... sorry.gif

Sorry man!! It just wasn't a first appearence thing going on there... I can't believe there's no love for Showcase #9 though... I would certainly say it plays an important part of comic history as the first supporting character to score her own series...

D&S has got the hang of it. Someone has come to the defense of Showcase #9. (Granted, it's a lost cause, but give the man credit for trying... 27_laughing.gif )

Sorry man!! It just wasn't a first appearence thing going on there... I can't believe there's no love for Showcase #9 though... I would certainly say it plays an important part of comic history as the first supporting character to score her own series...

gossip.gif Superman's Pal was first. gossip.gif

Lois, you are the weakest link. Good bye. sumo.gif

gossip.gif Superman's Pal was first. gossip.gif

Lois, you are the weakest link. Good bye. sumo.gif

For the love of god.. get rid of X-Men #1 devil.gif

Showcase 9

thumbsup2.gif

I voted before reading any of the comments, but it doesn't really surprise me that Lois is getting the boot. This should be a fun game...especially as we get into voting off some peoples grails.

I can see voting off Showcase 9, but whats so special about SHowcase 14?? 4th appearance of Flash... big deal. At least Lois' #9 gets to claim first to get her own title. Thats better than 4th tryout.

What about "rarity?" I naturally assumed that was one of the determining factors that created this list...? Remember, I said 1 of the factors, not THE factor.

Rick

The only factor in creating the list was that it gave me a pre-set Top 20 to use. Hence, I could be a bit lazy. 27_laughing.gif I believe it's Overstreets list of most valuable Silver Age books.

As much as I dislike Green Lantern, Adventure 247 does even less for me... poke2.gif

How can you dislike Adv 247? It's a fun cover.

I voted for GL 1. I can find something to like in most GA/SA covers, but GL 1 should have been so much cooler than a STUPID FREAKIN' PUPPET!

But I digress...