• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board member you woulld least like to have dinner with

38 posts in this topic

I don't think I would enjoy sitting down to a dinner of Chille with Paratrooper, 893whatthe.gifalthough a few or several beers would be great if he brought along some of his awesome Trooper books. thumbsup2.gif

I thought cheese went with chili??? cloud9.gif and beer?? confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't think I would enjoy sitting down to a dinner of Chille with Paratrooper, 893whatthe.gifalthough a few or several beers would be great if he brought along some of his awesome Trooper books. thumbsup2.gif

I thought cheese went with chili??? cloud9.gif and beer?? confused-smiley-013.gif

I know they do but I'm worried about the results unless we got a really long

table in an outdoor restaurant with the wind at my back.

I know they do but I'm worried about the results unless we got a really long

table in an outdoor restaurant with the wind at my back.

Hazy Fazy, no worries I own stock in Beano!

The dude that kept coming on and asking for Spidey books and then not buying them. I'm afraid it would go like this:

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"

And then at the dinner table:

"Is the main course out?"

"You have any Spider-Mans?"

I bet when the Toronto beggers ask for change he'd ask them for Spidey books.

The dude that kept coming on and asking for Spidey books and then not buying them. I'm afraid it would go like this:

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"

And then at the dinner table:

"You have any Spider-Mans?"

I bet when the Toronto beggers ask for change he'd ask them for Spidey books.

I remember that fellow, who'd actually believe him though...I mean who actually wants to buy Spider-Man books anyway? confused-smiley-013.gif

[

I remember that fellow, who'd actually believe him though...I mean who actually wants to buy Spider-Man books anyway? confused-smiley-013.gif

You say that, but I know there is a Spidey cover out there somewhere (maybe ASM 175) where Spidey or the Punisher or the Hitman is floating down on a parachute. Find it and add it to the list!!!!!!!!