• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SILVER AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 3

Choose Comic To Leave List  

459 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Comic To Leave List

67 posts in this topic

The doors to the convention hall still remained locked. For all of Golddust's efforts, nothing could get out of the convention center. 'God help us' he exclaimed, 'But I'm not sure I can stand much more of the special comic aroma wafting through this place.'

A commotion caught people's attention as security attempted to subdue Joe Collector as he railed against DC comics and how dull some website was getting. 'He kind of reminds me of the guy from the old movie 'Network'. commented Mutant Keys as he perused some 9.8 X-Mens. 'I intend to use my old 9.2's as a new type of flooring.'

The voice over the loudspeaker came to life within the hall. 'Ladies, gentlemen and those posing as extensions of George Lucas's marketing machine, we have a selection. Showcase #14, the 4th appearance of the Flash, 1st appearance of Dr. Alchemy, which was actually 2nd as he was Mr. Element in #13, has been voted off the list. We are now down to 18 comics remaining. CHOOSE 1 TO DEPART THE LIST.'

Welcome to Silver Age Survivor Series Round 3 or 'I'll call you if Dr. Alchemy'. (Sorry for the pun.) Choose the next comic to leave the list. We'll take this until Tuesday around 8:30 pm.

I'm going to stick with Tales To Astonish and Ant-Man. The "find in high grade" dilemma is also what Overstreet states for the recently departed Showcase #14. The decisions aren't "tough" yet. (Not that any game would actually be. 27_laughing.gif )

Tough one.

FF 2 & Showcase 8 are 2nd appearances.

GL 1 is a 4th app. Flash 105 is a 5th.

But I'll go with the Ant Man intro, just cause I can't see him as anywhere nearly as important historically as the others.