• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM- Uneeda Comix

14 posts in this topic

Hmmm....I guess that's what I get by saying "Have at it!" I bet you are a big fan of the Canadian rock band "TROOPER"??? :-)

Canada has no good rock bands...stopped looking for them after listening to Bare Naked Ladies poke2.gif

Hmmm....I guess that's what I get by saying "Have at it!" I bet you are a big fan of the Canadian rock band "TROOPER"??? :-)

Canada has no good rock bands...stopped looking for them after listening to Bare Naked Ladies poke2.gif

Oh, I guess i am showing my age....Trooper began their career in the 70's. Not sure what Canada has going on in the "rock" scene.....Bare Naked Ladies are more "pop" anyway. I have "heard" them but never "listened" to them.

Canada doesn't have any good rock bands? What are you talking about?

Bryan Adams...

Inducted to Canada's Walk of Fame in 1998.

Inducted into the Music Hall of Fame at Canada's Juno Awards in April 2006.

Nominated for three Academy Awards for songwriting

Recently nominated for his fifth Golden Globe

Canada doesn't have any good rock bands? What are you talking about?

Bryan Adams...

Inducted to Canada's Walk of Fame in 1998.

Inducted into the Music Hall of Fame at Canada's Juno Awards in April 2006.

Nominated for three Academy Awards for songwriting

Recently nominated for his fifth Golden Globe

I am sure that you are directing this comment to Paratrooper since he is the one that made the comment. But, since you brought it up, the term "rock" has been so watered down through the years, I guess Bryan Adams could be considered rock.