• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High Comics current discount codeword.....

22 posts in this topic

this time...it was worth it...

He told me what he got, and I totally agree. Contrary to popular belief, Mile High does sometimes have stuff worth buying. You just have to know a LOT about comics.

He told me what he got, and I totally agree. Contrary to popular belief, Mile High does sometimes have stuff worth buying. You just have to know a LOT about comics.

hey can i be in the super secret club of knowing too?

"And you can take THAT, to the BANK!" 893applaud-thumb.gifgrin.gif

hey can i be in the super secret club of knowing too?

No.

They had a bunch of CGC slabs at 40% off, but I didn't see any "great" deals

Not slabs, just some super hard to find indie stuff that's only interesting to a few losers like Brad and I.

They had a bunch of CGC slabs at 40% off, but I didn't see any "great" deals

Not slabs, just some super hard to find indie stuff that's only interesting to a few losers like Brad and I.

jeez, you can say that again.

first appearance of Too Much Coffee Man screwy.gif at any price